The NEXXOIL technology produces renewable fuels, chemicals and minerals from various non food feedstocks such as biomass and waste.
In the first step of the NEXXOIL READi process a high quality crude oil is produced. These crude oils can be used directly for electric power and/or heat generation or as raw-material for the chemical industry. As a further option the crude oil can be converted into standard fuel products such as gasoline, diesel and jet-fuel by conventional refinery technology.
Features of the crude oils are given below:
- containing up to more than 80 percent of the feedstock energy
- high energy density
- low oxygen content
- fuel compatible boiling range
- sustainable non food feedstocks
Some applications of the crude oils and/or their refinery products are given below:
- heat and power plant fuels
- hydrocarbon chemicals
- fuel additives
- drop in fuels for mobility including aviation and transport
The minerals of the feedstock can be separated during the conversion process and collected for fertilizer applications.